||[Jan. 3rd, 2006|12:00 am]
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? lived in chicago|
2. Did you keep your New Years resolutions, and will you make more for next year? dont remember, dont much care
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? yes
4. Did anyone close to you die? No, thank god!
5. What countries did you visit? The good old us of a
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?peice of mind, a good job
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory and why? june 12, Aug. 27,June 6, i dont remeber past june
8. What was your biggest success? Moving out
9. What was your biggest failure? art school
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? 2005=The Year of Health Problems
11. What was the best thing you bought? My PowerBook G4
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? kyle got me a cookie, that was a fun celebration when she lost our little bet
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? my own, a few other people but they are not worth mentioning
14. Where did most of your money go? food, ciggarettes, beer
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? going home, then coming back
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? Chicago-Sufjan Stevens, Anthems for a 17 year old girl-the broken social scene
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a. Happier or sadder? about the same
b. Thinner or fatter? Thinner
c. Richer or poorer? Poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? t-drinking, job hunting
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?watch tv, toooo much of that
20. How did you spend Christmas? with some jews and a gentile
22. Did you fall in love in 2005? I was constantly so.
23. How many one night stands? none, i dont think unless they were before june =p
24. What was your favorite TV program(s)? Firefly, Trading Spouses, Gilmore Girls,Dr. 90210
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? yeah
26. What was the best book you read?A Man Without a Country
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Mindless Self Indulgence (gulity pleasure)
28. What did you want and get? an ipod and a digital camera ( im finally riding the techwave)
29. What did you want and not get? alot of thing, a healthy relationship?
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Duh, serenity
31. What did you do on your birthday? a tattoo
32. What one thing would have made your year more satisfying? more cake?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? brown corderoy skirts and lots of black, i was very into black brown and white as a color combo(lacking in all color)
34. What kept you sane? Josh? can i say that?
35. Which celebrity did you fancy the most? Isaac Brock, love of my life
36. What political issue stirred you the most? YOUR FACE!
37. Who did you miss? Everyone i left.
38. Who was the best new person you met? Kyle/Mindy
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005 Im young and i can do whatever i want, as long as i can pay for it